- Python and JS everywhere (24 Feb 2016)
Sometime last week, I had a wild hair to look at Python again. So that's pretty much all I've been doing over the last week; trying to absorb as much info as possible to get a better understanding of it. In particular, object oriented programming topics.
- Windows faring (15 Feb 2016)
So I listen to the podcast ShopTalk with Dave Rupert, and Chris Coyier, pretty much every day on my way to work. Last Friday, I was going back over some previous episodes that I missed, and landed on one where Dave mentioned switching to a Windows machine to try development on.
- Feeling productive (08 Feb 2016)
- Nodeschool (06 Feb 2016)
- What's next? (01 Feb 2016)
- Xerrox Vol. 3 by Alva Noto (02 May 2015)
- Geosynchron by Access to Arasaka (13 Dec 2014)